Forging Components for Jewelry with Nile Fahmy

One of the most common questions I get when I attend markets is "how do you forge metal", often people think of metal as being malleable like clay and the idea of using hammer and anvil to make something delicate seems foreign to them. I'm yet to put up a short video of my own forging process and its something I will attempt this year. So I found this little video on line and thought it would make a fantastic Friday tip feature, as well as still linking in to component forms to make larger pieces.





Please note: This short film does advertise Nile Fahmy classes, but as I do not know of his work I cannot personally indorse it.....I have purely used it to give a good example of the forging  process.
For further information please contact him directly!

Comments