A very belated Happy New Year

Its already half way through January 2014 and its the first time I've had a chance to sit down at my computer for a spot of admin. So a very belated Happy New Year to you all.

White bougainvillea ring
Sterling silver, yellow cubic 


Just a quick catch up before I head back to my bench.

December was crazy, and if I think about the amount of new work I produced that sold instantly its astounding. Thank you to all those who stopped to chat, listen to my stories and buy my creations. If you would like to see my creations as I make them or what ideas im playing around with, then I always take a quick picture on my Instagram which links to my facebook page of :
  1. fresh from my walk (inspiration)
  2. fresh from my sketchbook (planning) 
  3. fresh from my bench (making) 
So if you feel you have missed out on my work head on over to those sites and check out some of my latest creations.

Remember I can make custom orders to, so if there is something that you have seen but its sold I can always make up a new one just for you..... and as always it will still be unique.

Your also welcome to come have a chat with me at one of the 3 markets I attend during each month. Again updates of these can be found on my facebook page but for a general rule. I'm at
  1. The Young Designers Market, little Stanley st, South bank: 1st Sunday of the month
  2. BrisStyle city hall market, inside the City hall, City : 2nd Saturday of the month
  3. Brisstyle Twilight market, King George square, City: 3rd Friday night of the month ....every 2nd month ( I've attached a link to view exact dates)
There has been a huge demand of late for my sculptural pieces and for me to make some of my extravagant rings into brooches. So I will be working hard to bring those to my website soon......stay tuned for lots of exiting adventures in 2014

Comments