Michelle Fleur photography

Golden daydreams
 Michelle Fleur photography
I've been so busy doing admin this week I've almost forgot to tell you of my fantastic news. Next week I get the opportunity to work with this fantastic photographer, Michelle Fleur is her label name, on a photo-shoot with my jewellery. I'm so exited I'm actually typing with a grin on my face.

It will be wonderful to see how my pieces look in one of her whimsical lit images but also to have some images of my work being worn by someone other than me.
Ill keep you posted on that.

To view more of Michelle's images: www.michellefleurphotography.com



The spell
Michelle Fleur photography
Michelle will also be a featured artist in the next upcoming Raw event "Translations" 27th September, so give her your support and buy a ticket

Comments