Cool,warm and natural

I’ve been playing around with a little styling in my photos. Taking the time to set the scene a little better and then looking at tone in the editing stages, making my images cool, warm or natural.
 I've returned back to my moss rock, which is looking quite lush after all this rain. I was excited to find little trees growing in the rock and yellow daisies creeping behind it. It seems to make the image richer and a bit more interesting. I also have a new spot to take images indoors with warm streaming light and a few props it gives my jewellery a whole new look. In all of these images I’m pleased to say the jewellery still remains the focus.
I've still got a lot to learn on this self-taught photographic journey (with a common point and shoot camera)
Enjoy the images
 
These pieces will soon be available in my Etsy shop or you can order directly from me.
 
Cool:

Clover ring
sterling silver

Leaf ring
Sterling silver
 Warm:
Leaf garnet hook earrings
Silver and garnet
 Natural:
Wreath pendant
Silver, green fresh water pearls
 

Comments

Gorgeous designs. I just popped over from the etsy team, Tamara x