wedding ring commission

Wedding ring commission
sterling silver
 
A recent wedding ring commission has got my head spinning with ideas on small detail and looking at some of my sketch books for old ideas for a men’s or unisex range of rings. I’ve been asked a few times to create a range like this but have never quite got there, instead,  I seem to only get as far as the sketch book to jot an idea down.
 
In this case I got to know my clients and I think that’s made difference. I can say with confidence that these rings suite them. I wish them all the love and luck in their marriage.
 
 

Hers
Sterling silver

His
Sterling silver
 Sometimes I get so caught up with just making stock for shops that it’s nice to have something to stir those creative juices.

Now i need to just find the time.

 
 
 

Comments