Wreath pendant and earrings

Just as I’m finalising the 2012 -2013 catalogue for the next financial year starting on the 1st of July,..... I was given another commission that added another style of earrings to my wreath range of pendants. The original pendant was with garnets so it looks like berries and flowers wrapped in a wreath. My client wanted something a little more subtle with smoky quarts to add a more muted tone and with this a set of matching earring with nor stones and much shorter than my usual style. The result was a dangling flower hook with forged detail on the hook to add a bit more to them. They are so charming I have to now add them in and I hope I have a few to show off at the Next YDM (Sunday  1st July).
Wreath pendant
Silver, smoky quartz


Wreath pendant
Silver, smoky quartz

Wreath pendant and earrings set
Silver, smoky quartz

Wreath pendant and earrings set
Silver, smoky quartz

Wreath set earrings
Silver

Wreath set earrings
Silver

Wreath set earrings
Silver

Comments

I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! Have a great day!