Flowering grass ring

This is my favourite of my new "Grass rings" and I could not Wait to show it of. I know its not practical but its fun and the exploding tourmaline beads have been forged into place so that the ring has a bursting seeded grass feel.

This ring is now off to make its début at Craft + Design = Art exhibition in miles as i am one of 30 artists chosen to exhibit.
I can't wait to find out what they think.
Flowering grass sculptural ring
on hand
Silver, 24ct gold, tourmaline beads
Flowering grass sculptural ring
close up
Silver, 24ct gold, tourmaline beads

Flowering grass sculptural ring
Silver, 24ct gold, tourmaline beads

Flowering grass sculptural ring
Silver, 24ct gold, tourmaline beads


Flowering grass sculptural ring
Silver, 24ct gold, tourmaline beads
 I'm still editing photo's of the rest of the new pieces that i have created for this exhibition. They will be following in blog post soon.

Comments