cascading flowers, bursts of colour and adaptations

Cascading flowers, bursts of colour and adaptations seem to be where my focus for inspiration is this year.

Although I've been left with a month filled with the closure of 2009 exhibition and projects, thoughts of new designs and directions flood my head nearly every day. I just simply jot these down or record them in my design book as a way to re-fill my creative well. Their time will come and after many years i now draw comfort in this.
Every year the month of January is filled up with issues of closure and that simply bog me down with a lack of outward creativity and manufacture. I used to panic but now i enjoy these moments. Its my pruning back time where i find my new goals, re-focus on strengths and freshen my ideas.

This year is no different and so my progress is not reflected on my blog but I look forward to bringing you my new creations as they unfold.

Comments