Progress

Progress is a funny thing.
It is not a straight line, nor does it flow a single way.
Sometimes progress is a step back.
Sometimes progress seems dormant, just like the bare braches of trees in the winter. Their sap retreated and in the cold of winter they seem lifeless. That is until spring when without calendars or alarm clocks they begin to show life in the form of tiny buds. A spring shower and a little time the leaves begin to show as a fuzz of fresh green colour.

I have neglected my blog for quite some time now, seeming dormant to the world. But I have been making progress even if at times I feel I’ve fallen back. When I reflect on the past few months there are many things that have helped me prepare for my own growth. So instead of not mentioning them because of lapped time and bad internet reception, I’ll take the time to post the significant events in hindsight. After all this blog is are reflection of my own design journey, and there are no rules for that.

To make it easier ill post links to these postings
• Marian Hoskins, exhibition and talk.• Things I like for September.
• Spring in Mount Coot-tha Botanic Gardens
• Nick Mount, exhibition and talk.

Comments