Tree's exhibition.



I've just drop off 6 pieces for a group themed exhibition at "Artisan Contemporary Gallery", on Florida rd in Durban. The theme for this collection is "Trees" and so i decided to make bonsai pendants that came on patina copper pot stands. They look so beautiful all together on their wooden table. This range has opened up a tun of possibilities in my work, and even though i am exhausted, I'm very exited about them. Here are some sneak previews.



Pre press photo's of the first bonsai pendant i made with prototype stand.




Pics of some of the pieces before i took them to the gallery, with their individual stands and wooden bench.

I just love this idea for displaying a group of work together it just finishes of the collection. Wish me luck for the opening i hope everyone enjoys my new creations.

Comments

andrea said…
Wow, so much new work! what lovely things. So great to 'see' you and your work via your blog! You are wonderful! :) x andrea